We are OPEN Monday - Friday, 8 AM - 4 PM EST.
CAREERS - ART DEPT. / PRODUCTION
Identity Systems is a certified Women-Owned business, and practices equal opportunity employment with all applicants.
If you have the right experience, motivation, and pride in your work, we'd like to hear from you.
Please provide a complete resume and cover letter with your application to
Apply online by clicking the button below!
Be sure to select the correct job title you are applying for. We'll be in touch soon!
Digital Press Operator
We're Always Looking for Great People;
If you have experience operating digital printing equipment and are looking for a place to exercise your talents, you've come to the right place.
We are looking for career-minded individuals for full-time first shift employment.
- Safely and accurately operate large digital printing machinery, including flat bed presses, large format roll printers and laminators.
- Quality control of cut products (checking for material imperfections, printing accuracy).
- Precisely set up, inspect, and accurately print on the correct materials for each project.
- Performs appropriate functional quality tests for operations performed on all machines.
- Troubleshoots and resolves a diverse range of moderately complex problems.
- Possesses knowledge of all job-related policies and procedures in non-routine/complex situations with limited supervision.
- Punctuality is critical.
- Possess a strong work ethic and team player mentality.
- Complies with all required saftey practices and regulations.
- Trains and assists other operators in interpreting and applying job documents.
- $11/hr+ based on experience
- Casual attire
- Flexible hours
- Paid training and support
- Promotion and bonus opportunities
- Full time employment benefit opportunities, including 401k, dental, sick leave, vacation time and more.
- Paid holidays
- Annual company Christmas Banquet, and holiday parties!
- High school diploma or equivelant
- 2+ years of related experience operating any combination of digital and/or screen print press equipment
- Strong trouble-shooting skills
- Ability to self-direct/work productively under little supervision
- Working knowledge of printing processes and substrates a plus