CAREERS - ART DEPT. / PRODUCTION
Identity Systems is a certified Women-Owned business, and practices equal opportunity employment with all applicants.
If you have the right experience, motivation, and pride in your work, we'd like to hear from you.
Please provide a complete resume and cover letter with your application to
Be sure to select the correct job title you are applying for. We'll be in touch soon!
Screen Press Technician /
We're Always Looking for Great People;
If you have experience operating screen printing machinery and are looking for a place to exercise your talents, you've come to the right place.
We are looking for career-minded individuals for full-time first shift employment.
- Work from cleaning screens to final production stages
- Working knowledge of cleaning and coating screens
- Review job orders and artwork for press and screen needs
- Identifies jobs that require special screen or set up needs
- Able to prioritize multiple projects, and ability to work under deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to translate and apply written instruction
- Consistent production of neat, accurate work with high attention to detail
- Demonstrates high level of dependability, initiative, and responsibility
- A commitment to performing job duties in a positive and helpful manner with a strong team-spirit orientation
- Experience in the sign, printing or screen printing industry a must
- Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines
- Managing quality during print and production
- Maintains cleanliness of work area and equipment
- Communicate technical issues or problems to Print Manager
- Possess a strong work ethic and team player mentality.
- Complies with all required saftey practices and regulations.
- Assists other operators in interpreting and applying job documents.
- $11/hr+ based on experience
- Casual attire
- Flexible hours
- Paid training and support
- Promotion and bonus opportunities
- Full time employment benefit opportunities, including 401k, dental, sick leave, vacation time and more.
- Paid holidays
- Annual company Christmas Banquet, and holiday parties!
- High school diploma or equivelant
- 2+ years of related experience operating screen print press equipment
- Strong trouble-shooting skills
- Ability to self-direct/work productively under little supervision
- Working knowledge of printing processes and substrates a plus