We are OPEN Monday - Friday, 8 AM - 4 PM EST.
CAREERS - ART DEPT. / PRODUCTION
Identity Systems is a certified Women-Owned business, and practices equal opportunity employment with all applicants.
If you have the right experience, motivation, and pride in your work, we'd like to hear from you.
Please provide a complete resume and cover letter with your application to
Apply online by clicking the button below!
Be sure to select the correct job title you are applying for. We'll be in touch soon!
Screen Press Technician /
We're Always Looking for Great People;
If you have experience operating screen printing machinery and are looking for a place to exercise your talents, you've come to the right place.
We are looking for career-minded individuals for full-time first shift employment.
- Work from cleaning screens to final production stages
- Working knowledge of cleaning and coating screens
- Review job orders and artwork for press and screen needs
- Identifies jobs that require special screen or set up needs
- Able to prioritize multiple projects, and ability to work under deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to translate and apply written instruction
- Consistent production of neat, accurate work with high attention to detail
- Demonstrates high level of dependability, initiative, and responsibility
- A commitment to performing job duties in a positive and helpful manner with a strong team-spirit orientation
- Experience in the sign, printing or screen printing industry a must
- Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines
- Managing quality during print and production
- Maintains cleanliness of work area and equipment
- Communicate technical issues or problems to Print Manager
- Possess a strong work ethic and team player mentality.
- Complies with all required saftey practices and regulations.
- Assists other operators in interpreting and applying job documents.
- $11/hr+ based on experience
- Casual attire
- Flexible hours
- Paid training and support
- Promotion and bonus opportunities
- Full time employment benefit opportunities, including 401k, dental, sick leave, vacation time and more.
- Paid holidays
- Annual company Christmas Banquet, and holiday parties!
- High school diploma or equivelant
- 2+ years of related experience operating screen print press equipment
- Strong trouble-shooting skills
- Ability to self-direct/work productively under little supervision
- Working knowledge of printing processes and substrates a plus