CAREERS - SALES
Identity Systems is a certified Women-Owned business, and practices equal opportunity employment with all applicants.
If you have the right experience, motivation, and pride in your work, we'd like to hear from you.
Please provide a complete resume and cover letter with your application to
Be sure to select the correct job title you are applying for. We'll be in touch soon!
We're Always Looking for Great People;
Identity Systems, Inc. is a manufacturing company located in Columbus, Ohio. We design, create and manufacture name badges, signage, awards, ID cards and other similar products in our own manufacturing facility. We help our customers expand their branding and we’re sure you’ve seen our work at many of the country’s largest retailers and restaurant chains. We have proudly made these high-quality items for 35 years. We are seeking to hire a full-time Sales Executive to replace one of our sales executives who is retiring after 14 years with our company!
This is our first sales position opening in nearly 10 years. You'll be joining a great team!
We are searching for a long-term, skilled team member to support our company’s current clientele while seeking to grow and reach new customers. In this role, you’ll be responsible for building and maintaining client relationships, communicating, and assisting customers with their orders while providing outstanding customer service and a complete knowledge of our product lines.
JOB TYPE: Full-time / With benefits
· Seek and develop new client and business relationships
· Maintain and service existing customer account base
· Participate in daily sales call
· Provide excellent customer service
· Communicate daily with your customer service representatives
· Self-motivated, independent worker
· Work with art department to develop new products
PREFERRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
· Bachelor’s degree preferred
· 3+ years of previous account management, sales or business development
· Candidates must have outstanding oral, written, interpersonal skills and must be detail-oriented, creative, able to multitask, and possess strong organizational and analytical skills.
· Candidates should have a high degree of accuracy and enjoy working in a dynamic team environment.
· Monday to Friday
· Base pay plus commissions
· 401(k) matching
· Health insurance
· Dental insurance
· Disability insurance
· Employee assistance program
· Life insurance
· Mileage reimbursement
· Paid time off
· Vision insurance
WORK LOCATION: 1324 Stimmel Rd. Columbus, OH 43223